"After trying several boot camp locations I've concluded that the instructor makes ALL the difference! Detric is a motivator, encourager, accountability partner, educator, and supporter of your goals as well as great charities. If you want real results go to Results Performance Training and know your money will be well spent!"
Are you tired of
- Being self-conscious with how your body looks and feels?
- Not fitting into your Skinny jeans?
- Not having the energy to play with your kids anymore?
- Nagging injuries and pains?
- Diets that are impossible to stick to and flat out don't work?
- Meat market gyms that make you feel uncomfortable?
- Your busy schedule keeping you from being fit and feeling good?
WE ARE NOT A GROUP CLASS!...There are 50 million group classes that you can get anywhere and we are not one of them. We are a Fitness Coaching/group personal training program that is centered around one thing, and one thing only………GETTING RESULTS! Below are just a few ways that we are different……
- 3 Fitness levels with a variety of exercises for every level, including alternates for common limitations.
- Free 30 minute success session where we discuss goals, set goals, take assessments, review food logs, set up your home workouts and overall plan outside of the session
- Unlimited Re-assessments and check-ins with a personal trainer to keep you on track
- Nutrition advice, personal development and behavior change mentoring help you maintain your results for life.
- Strong social support from members and fitness instructors in a friendly, family-life atmosphere so you know you’re not alone!
- During your trial period We Guarantee our Results or you get your money back
What's a typical session like?
No workout session is the same. We keep your interest levels high in anticipation of the workouts. Our dynamic warm-up improves flexibility while warming your body up for the upcoming session. The dynamic warm-up is an assessment that will allow us to continuously monitor your improvements. Every session is aimed to improve cardiovascular fitness, strength training, and flexibility through a combination of body weight exercises, resistance bands, kettle bells, medicine balls, suspension training, and other pieces of equipment that will make every session challenging and interesting! This is an indoor boot camp so no need to be prepared for extreme weather.
How do I get started?
First, make the decision that you will reach your goals this time! Be prepared to consistently work hard and let me take care of the rest. Activate your free week trial by emailing email@example.com or calling 757-589-7028.
Boot camp Times:
Use the link below and email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your sessions.
5:45 to 6:30 AM - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
5:45 to 6:30 AM - Tuesday and Thursday,
6:30 to 7:15 AM- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
7:15 to 8:00 AM - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
9:30 to 10:15 AM - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
10:30 to 11:15 AM - Monday-Wednesday-Friday
4:30 to 5:15 PM - Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
5:30 to 6:15 PM - Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
6:30 to 7:15 PM - Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
7:00 to 7:45 AM - Saturday
8:00 to 8:45 AM - Saturday
5251-61 John Tyler Highway
Williamsburg, Va 23185
Inside of the Williamsburg Crossing Shopping Center. From the street it will be to the left of Food Lion in the back of the shopping center.